Sunday, October 6, 2013

Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble... Making mushroom brew, I am...

Hello everyone! I thought I would drop a post today because I had a great find! Last evening my wife and I were at her parents' house. Sitting on their window sill was a thing of beauty! Clearly I am a nerd, because seeing these bottles made me think perfection for Zelda potions (and fairies or Lon Lon milk).


Upon asking them where they got them, expecting to hear a craft store of some note, I was surprised to hear they were Spanish Saffron bottles from Trader Joe's!!!


Now I am equipped with 3 bottles for a blue potion, a red potion and a fairy! (I will cover the production of these in a later post); I may get a fourth to do Lon Lon milk as well. :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment