Saturday, September 7, 2013

Braced for impact

Hi everyone!

I thought I would do a quick post on the gloves/bracer pads/bracers update as I've gotten those together.  First, I wanted to put another shout out to Paul at Aradani Studios. I acquired the bracer pads and bracers from there.  The driving gloves are courtesy of Amazon.com:



Then I simply cut off the fingers :)


After that, we add the bracer pads over top:



And then finally, we add the breathtaking hero bracers over that!:








and voila!  Perfect effect!

I would also like to note that Brendan is very nearly finished with the Master Sword, and I should have some final pictures of that coming in the next few weeks!  I am so excited!

See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Did they custom make the bracers? They look exactly like the Twighlight Princess bracers. http://www.cosplayhouse.com/images/D/3-3124.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are not custom per se. They started out that way when Paul (one of the founders of Aradani) commissioned them; since then they have made a production run and actually sell them. When I get to my acknowledgements and credits post I will be posting product links for all the vendors I have used. These are specifically designed off the Twilight Princess sketches and game renders. So yes, they are absolutely accurate. :)

    ReplyDelete